To download a pdf version of the third ISL Newsletter (Summer 2005) click here
To download a pdf version of the second ISL Newsletter (Summer 2003) click here
To download a pdf version of the first ISL Newsletter (Winter 2002) click here.
The references referred to in the article, ISL : The hub of radioactive waste management research in the UK, on page 2 of the newsletter are listed here
1. House of Lords; Select Committee on Science and Technology, 'Managing Radioactive Waste': the Government’s Consultation, House of Lords Papers, 2001-02, HL Paper 36, 1st report, Nov 2001.
2. Royal Society Policy Document 12/02, Developing UK Policy for the Management of Radioactive Waste, (April 2002, ISBN 0 85403 577 X), http://www.royalsoc.ac.uk
3. Foundation for Science and Technology evening meeting How Should Radioactive Waste be Managed? (March 12th 2002). Speakers included Michael Meacher MP (Minister for the Environment), Prof. E Salje FRS, Dr R Jeffrey (Executive Chairman British Energy).
4. Department for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs report Managing Radioactive Waste Safely (Sept. 2001), http://www.defra.gov.uk/environment/consult/radwaste/pdf/radwaste.pdf
5. Natural Environment Research Council, Request for Advice on Nuclear Energy Issues Relevant to NERC Science including the siting of nuclear plants and radioactive waste disposal/storage facilities (circulated August 2001).
6. Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council briefing document: Energy Research (June 2001).
7. Eurobarometer 56.2 Europeans and Radioactive Waste prepared by INRA April 19th 2002. http://europa.eu.int/comm/dg10/epo